Insulated Solar Electric Cooker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://isec.forumotion.com

Sourcing Vendors Empty Sourcing Vendors

Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:51 pm
Hi all,

Please see this spreadsheet for an in-progress list of possible vendors. We attempt to be as thorough as possible in noting information about these suppliers, but please note that not all of these items have been previously purchased and tested by the ISEC team, and that pricing may fluctuate depending on the manufacturer & distributor. Please contact Marcorios & Jefferson if you have any questions or suggestions, or leave a response in this thread.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GTfDAfuMvP923MfRxi1kj4AIQQ_KIgGUyXPfoK69IxM/edit?usp=sharing

Jefferson
Hawazin

Sourcing Vendors Empty Re: Sourcing Vendors

Thu May 13, 2021 10:46 pm
Hi,
In the last super group meeting (dtd: 13 th May 21, Thursday), it was pointed out that the vendor I found in India is selling thermal protectors in a much cheaper rate than what's available in the US. I received request from one of the collaborators to send the details. Here it goes:

Vendor name : RN Controls
Address: 88,U Block, M. G Road, Kovai Podur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India - 641042
Email: mcontrols25@gmail.com
Ph: +919894048753

Please ping to hawazin.khaleel@gmail.com of you have any questions.
Hawazin

Sourcing Vendors Empty Ceramic beads

Thu May 27, 2021 6:00 am
Hi,
When using nichrome wire as heater element, there is an issue of wires getting shorted to the pot. To prevent that, I used ceramic beads ( inspired from Alexis manual ), which give enough space between wire and the pot, so they are not shorted. I JB welded beads to the pot and put the wire through it.

Now I have to put mortar/ furnace cement over it so it act as a heat shield and prevent the damage of insulation.

Details of vendor in India
Vendor name: Paco heat equipments, Bengaluru
Mn qty: 1 Kg
Rate: ~11$ per Kg

Sourcing Vendors Img_2013
Sponsored content

Sourcing Vendors Empty Re: Sourcing Vendors

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum